Parent Workshop - Monday 19th September
We would like to invite all of the parents of our reception children to a workshop about the early years. Ms Luxford, our leading early years teacher, will be talking through what happens on a day to day basis within the unit.
During the workshop you will discover:
- how the adults in the unit support the children's learning and development
- how they teach the children to read and write
- how they develop the children's number skills
- how you can support your child at home
- the answers to any questions you may have, regardless of how small they are!
We look forward to seeing you at 2pm in the school hall on Monday 19th September. You will be able to pick your child up straight after the workshop.
The Reception Team